Principal: Hans Bukow
SOFTWARE TECH FOUNDER/EXECUTIVE
STRATEGIC PRODUCT, BUSINESS, CORPORATE DEVELOPMENT FOCUS
World Class Business to Business Cloud-Web Services and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Experience
For the last 25 Years I've been building versatile venture backed technology companies. As a result I've been responsible for creating two $1B+ tech categories:
- Manufacturing Execution Software (MES) &
- Vendor Management Systems (VMS)
Executive Leadership and the Resultant Value Creation Accomplishments:
Ability to execute on product development and related business operations:
Personally raised $33+M from top-tier venture capitalists to found new innovative software and web technology companies. Set-up operations and directly hired over 250+ professional staff at all levels for employment in over 20 offices worldwide. Developed and deployed operational systems to develop, quality assure, order-build-deploy, market-sell and support software businesses.
Strategic performance delivered with collaborative, energizing, empowering management:
eWork survived then thrived through the dot com bust by stock-swap purchasing and integrating two larger back-office companies. By developing a new interconnected product and business approach, expanding into Europe and developing a new nurse staffing vendor management vertical together with a herculean effort on focused execution all resulted in a business reversal from $7M loss to one that turned profitable at revenues over $40M during 3 down-market years.
Strategize and then executed to deliver significant shareholder value:
- eWork-EU founder to IPO on FirstNorth-NASDAQ at $100M valuation – expanding vision and continue growth to $1B+ revs today - www.eworkgroup.com
- FASTech positioned as the semiconductor MES vertical leader which profitably exited to Brooks Automation / Applied Materials and became its Global Services Division
- Sendex helped Jetfax to adopt new web based business over its multi-functional printers that led to eFax and IPO - now part of J2 Global
- ImagiNation Network (AT&T) rebranded as WorldPlay then sold to AOL which became the Games Channel with EA
- Purchased, turned around and positioned Provade (VMS) as Oracle Cloud contingent workforce services procurement – sold to Oracle Platinum partner SmartERP Solutions
read more at https://www.linkedin.com/in/hansbukow/
Americas - Europe's vision is to partner with world class European and Americas based SaaS companies and do what it takes to help them become even more successful.
How does AmerEU accomplish its mission to achieve its vision?
Copyright © 2020 Americas-Europe Technology Management Consulting - All Rights Reserved.